Internet has provided a great opportunity to many people to communicate with people who you may have never met in life or seen but can get acquainted by texting them messages. You may think why would I want to talk to a stranger, but this is a good of networking, it can help you to make more friends, learn so many things about the other person and her cultures, traditions etc. Here it can be a close chat room or open chat rooms where many people come together and discuss which is also known as multicast communication or it can be one on one discussion which is known as point to point communication. You can also conduct web conferencing too.
You may have chatted several times on with people but as you know you may across various people with different mindsets and opinions. There may be clash of views and ideas. It’s best to solve such issues amicably with effective communication and diffusing the unpleasant and unpredictable situations.
The ten do’s and don’ts of Dating
- Listen to the others views
- Don’t judge people
- If someone’s rude don’t retort back but you could log out before the conversation intensifies.
- Use words wisely and put out your point of discussion clearly.
- Maintain a good decency level in talking.
- If you are using a video cam and the person can see you, it better to be dress appropriately.
- In no way you should be abusive towards the other person.
- Being extremely intolerant and hard nosed can lead to a ban from the chat room.
- Don’t stalk the person if that person is not ready to continue conversing with you. Do not try to ask forارقام بنات directly. Wait for her to give it to you.
- Don’t threaten anyone with consequences if you meet them in the real world. It will be a cyber crime if you do so.